Our newsletter is a fantastic resource for our members! Published six times a year, it keeps members up to date on TMC activities. Each issue features articles written by TMC members and local professionals about parenting issues as well as an extensive community calendar and reviews of local activities.
- If you are a TMC member, we encourage you to submit articles, stories, playgroup news, photos, kid’s quotes and artwork.
- If you are a local business owner or professional, consider lending your expertise by writing an article. We welcome your insight.
- Articles must be submitted electronically to email@example.com.
- Deadlines for submissions are two months prior to the published issue, e.g., July 1 is the deadline for the September issue.
- Articles should be 800 words or less, and must be original to the TMC newsletter and not a reprint from another publication.
- Due to our nonprofit and periodical status, articles may not be self-promotional, although a short bio can include the author’s business and contact information.
For more information regarding submissions and topics, please contact our editor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in advertising in The Mother Connection Newsletter? Visit our Advertising page.
Moving? Don’t miss an issue — change your address with us as soon as possible. The Newsletter is sent out by bulk mail, which will not be forwarded even if you submit a change of address card with the post office. To change your address, please e-mail us.