- Project Home Again received over 60 vanloads of household goods and furniture (the largest donation PHA has received in a one day drive from one organization!) to help provide area families with household necessities required to rebuild their lives with dignity.
- Lawrence YWCA received over 60 brand new backpacks with essential school supplies for children in their afterschool programs.
- Lawrence YWCA FINA House received 19 holiday gift bags and letters of inspiration for teen homeless mothers living in supported housing while trying to get back on their feet.
- SuitAbility received boxes filled with 85 pairs of shoes, 56 handbags and over 100 other accessories needed to help outfit women in transition who are interviewing and re-entering the job force.
- Head Start of Greater Lawrence (GLCAC) received over 12 cases of new and gently used children’s books and puzzles enabling them to create a lending resource library for their teachers and families to use.
- The Pajama Program received 130 pairs of brand new pajamas for children in need in Northern Massachusetts.
The Mother Connection’s TMC Cares Committee is dedicated to fostering a life long commitment of social responsibility in our children. Each year we identify local non-profit agencies in need of charitable contributions, and host events to provide the vital support they need. Each event includes family focused activities and entertainment while celebrating the amazing work that these agencies do, and showing appreciation for our members that give so generously. TMC members have most recently made a difference by providing support to the following organizations: